lundi, août 06, 2007

Unbelievable technology

My first post into this blog that I admire. It had to be about IT not the stupid poetry that I usually write!

I find this video while browsing randomly trough the net using stumblupon.
"this red wire take the brain waves and fit them in this device" this is how a guy explained how the most enthusiastic technology I've ever seen works.

When I was young, one of my favorites super powers was telekinesis and telepathy. With this kind of amazing technology these powers will be no longer supernatural.

I wish only not have to wait till I get too old to realize my childhood dreams!

enough cheap chat, ... watch this video, ... observe the future !

4 commentaires:

C0mP1laT0r a dit…

waw, i want to play games with this new technology.
i will be zidane in PES.

Roumi a dit…

@Zyed : Toi aussi tu as été recruté alors ! :) Quel talent il a ce Nihed pour recruter ! :)
Tu sais, Zyed, il doit être possible d'assumer à la fois ton côté informaticien et ton côté poète...
Stupid poetry... non mais franchement mon Ange... tu n'as pas honte de dire de telles bêtises ! :p

C0mP1laT0r a dit…

Ben, je crois que je vais changer de vocation, je veux être responsable GRH :)

Roumi a dit…

@compilator : si info+ était une secte, tu en serais le grand gourou ! :p